Sunday, August 10, 2014

看电影

星期五晚上到星期天晚上,看了四部电影。

星期五晚上看的是donnie darko. 看完还要Google因为不是很明白,读完Google发现也很难对别人解释, 跟老莫讲到我自己一头雾水。算了。

星期六晚上看了the great gatsby。因为是抱着零知识去看的, 看完就噢这样就完了。还没有充分感觉到gatsby到底great在哪里的时候他就死了戏就完了。这部戏的画面是很美的,美得炫目。美到不相信。在看的时候,B说他们公司的annual dinner去年的theme是这部戏。真厉害。

星期天下午看了detachment。挺有意思的。说的是教育和师生之间的关系。主角是个代课老师,他上的课有意思。戏有点震撼,看了很灰。
Doublethink: to deliberately believe in lies while knowning they are false. An example of this in your everyday life. I need to be pretty to be happy. I need surgery to be pretty. I need to be thin, famous, fashionable. our young men today, they are being told that women are whores, bitches. things to be screwed, beaten, shit on, ashamed. this is a marketing holocaust, 24 hours a day, for the rest of our lives. the power that be, a harder of work, dumbing us to death. so ,to defend ourselves, and fighting against the stimulating of this dumbs into our thought processes, we must learn to read, to stimulate our imagination, to cultivate, our own consciousness, our own belief systems. we all need these skills, to defend, to preserve our minds。

星期天晚上看了pursuit of happyness. 看到一半的时候鸡饭坐下来一起看。我们看着男主角潦倒到了一个极端的境界,到最后要是他没有成功我们就要失望死了。看这戏想到以前假死丁Skype status。有些事情不是看到希望才坚持,而是坚持才看到希望。类似这样的。

Clear着大学时download的戏。

1 comment: