Thursday, May 9, 2013

to make each day count

同事辞职。在试用期之前。可以说在试用期之前辞职一直是她的愿望,因为之前辞职只需2 weeks notice,如果过了试用期就one month notice了。从她来到现在,我们应该一直在聊饯行。我们饯行的目的是唱k。真是奇怪的同事对话。

据我所知有几个同事都是骑牛找马的姿态,一边取笑我的‘脚踏实地’。有时候都不知道是懒惰没有上进心不思进取胸无大志还是真的脚踏实地。他们一直说我是老人的心态,想在这里天荒地老。

有时候不知道是什么原因,我觉得既然我决定了来到这里就应该会有某种机缘或是什么我自己也说不出来。我的名字缩写是SM,小学中学就连大学的名字都是SM,其实就现在的公司缩写也是SM。不知道是不是心理作用,就觉得会在这里一段时间直到我又再觉得这种生活到底还有多久的时候自然就是离开的时候了吧。

很多人总是有很多计划打算建议,而我抱着那种随遇而安心态过着日子。上次上training的时候一直用titanic做example,于是我就download这出戏来看了。里面有一句很喜欢的话。

“I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count. ”

知而行难是吧。

2 comments:

  1. 我也不知道几时会离开公司,但我知道留不久,哈哈

    也许我太贪心,什么都想趁年轻去试,好像流浪,旅行,不喜欢一直被捆在office里

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wan liu lang...when u need a partner to liu lang ask me.haha

    ReplyDelete